- Reservations are encouraged. Classes can fill up quickly.
- Arrive early and be sure to introduce yourself to the teacher. Let them know how much experience you have, or about any injuries or illness.
- Bring a mat and towel. We do have studio mats available if you don’t own one yet.
- Bring water. We have water for refills but do not keep cups to cut down on waste.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes.
- Try to eat at least one hour before doing yoga; two hours is even better.
- For additional information please see our Studio Etiquette and Location pages
Remember, the only thing you are obligated to do in a yoga class is show up and
breathe. Everything else is optional.