Meet our teachers.
We know coming into a new space can be intimidating...
Here are a few pointers for your first class with us.
- Reservations are encouraged -- classes can fill up quickly.
- Bring a mat and towel. We do have studio mats available if you don’t own one yet.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes.
- Remember, the only thing you are obligated to do in a yoga class is show up and breathe. Everything else is optional.
- Arrive early and be sure to introduce yourself to the teacher. Let them know how much experience you have, or about any injuries or illness.
- Bring water. We have water for refills but do not keep cups to cut down on waste.
- Try to eat at least one hour before doing yoga; two hours is even better.