policies & etiquette
Regularly Scheduled Classes: Please attempt to cancel any reservations prior to class if you know you won't be in attendance. If you register on MindBody, but do not arrive to class, you will be dropped from the roster and credited for a future class. You will not receive a refund for missed classes. Class packages and monthly unlimited memberships are non-refundable.
Workshops and Special Events: To receive a full refund for workshops and special events you must cancel your reservation at least 48 hours prior to the event. No refunds will be given after that time for workshops, visiting teachers, or special events.
- Please sign-in before class. (This is essential so that we can compensate our teachers according to attendance.)
- Turn off your cell phone and alarms.
- Remove shoes before entering the practice space.
- Feeling under the weather? Be considerate to yourself and others—stay home and feel better before returning to the studio.
- When you’re waiting in the lobby, please be quiet when a class in progress. Yes, they can hear you!
- Arrive at least ten minutes before class begins, even if the teacher typically starts a few minutes late.
- Be aware that the studio door is locked 10 min after the beginning of class. This ensures the safety of everyone’s belongings stored in the lobby.
- Inform your teachers of any injuries or conditions.
- Move your mat to make space in crowded classes. You’re in a yoga class it’s ok to be close.
- Use the restroom before class. Bathroom breaks during practice are disruptive to other students and stopping abruptly can give your body a shock.
- If you must leave early, please inform the teacher beforehand and position yourself near the exit while you practice to leave as quietly as possible.
- Please don’t leave bags or coats in the bathrooms. We have cubbies to store your gear.
- Please turn off the bathroom lights and shut the door when you are finished.
- NO SNOBBERY! Let’s smile at each other, we are all in this together!
Please inform your instructor of any illness or injury before class begins.